Instant Green Chilli Pickle Recipe | मिर्ची और लहसुन का अचार | Chilli Garlic Pickle | Kunal Kapur


How to make yummy pickle at home | Chef Kunal Kapoor Recipe | How to make Chilli Garlic Pickle Pickles and Achar are an essential part of Indian meals. They have the strength to enhance your simple meal and make them flavorful. Pickle in a minute? Believe it or not, this yummy instant Green chili pickle needs just a few minutes of your time. While people think to assume the pickle-making process as a long tiring one, here I got you a very simple Hari Mirch Ka Achar recipe that can be prepared & relished in a jiffy. This Pickle will bring additional flavor and taste as a side dish for lunch and dinner. So why wait & be sure to try this!

Comments

  1. This achaar looks so good. However, whomever is in charge of your social media is falling down on the job. On you tube it says find the recipe on your site. But I’ve looked for two days and haven’t found a written recipe. I’m still trying it. But who knows. Another thing regarding the salt. As a chef how do you say salt to taste without giving a reference. This is a pickle, usually salty. When I make lemon achaar it is 5:1.25 ratio. 1/4 by weight. Do I salt this like I would a vegetable or a pickle? Since you add vinegar that could be the preservative so I’m going to try my first batch as if the salt is just another flavor not the preservative. Also you talk about the mehti matri recipe. I couldn’t find that either. So Please deal with you social media company, as they don’t follow with the proper links nor do they respond to questions on your comments. Your videos are excellent. They have humor and activity. So wish me luck as I try to make an pickle without knowing a range for salting it.

    Questions:

    1. Optimum Salt range for this pickle?
    2. Does the added mustard oil have to be heated before adding?
    3. Does the pickle have to be refrigerated if it is to be kept a long time? Or would that make the pickle too soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI I made this pickle. We added 2 tsp of salt, but I prefer less salt than most Indians. The pickle was so well liked that several staff members asked to make a jar for themselves to take home. The process of making the chilli was simple with chopping taking the most time. I haven't added any extra oil yet as I think it will be consumed quickly. However, I plan to turn the achaar daily for a week to keep chillies coated. Thank you for such a lovely recipe.

    ReplyDelete


  3. nice post! really helpful to understand so many things. we are luxury rigid boxes manufacturer in India. Just visit us on.
    Luxury Rigid Boxes
    Luxury Gift Boxes India
    Luxury Rigid Box manufacturer India
    Luxury Packaging Boxes
    Innovative Packaging Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment